The Power Hawks epitomize all that FIRST® advocates: excellence in problem solving and design, team spirit, gracious professionalism and maturity, and the ability to overcome obstacles. Last year we raised money from several gracious companies. Without their help it would be impossible to support a team of over 40 students who work tirelessly to create a successful robot for competition, whose price reaches into the thousands of dollars.
Please consider supporting a cause that helps develop students who are engaged in a field that help keep this country competitive on a global front.
We have five different levels of sponsorship. Each level includes the successive levels below it.
Titanium level +
Your company name becomes our official varsity team name to include the word Power Hawks at the end.
Gold level +
Robot demonstration at a company function.
Silver level +
Plaque of Appreciation.
Bronze level +
Your company logo on our robot
Your company logo on Team literature
Your company logo on our Team t-shirt
Framed Team photo
Your company logo in our PIT area
Letter of Appreciation & tax reciept
- PIT area: where the team runs its operations during the three day, televised, regional events.
- Team t-shirt: worn by all Team members (approx. 60) to all parades, outreach, demonstrations & competitions. Team t-shirts are printed in January.
- Team literature: your corporation/company logo will be displayed on brochures, programs, invitations and other printed pieces we distribute at regional events, fundraisers and showcases in which we participate.
- Robot demonstration: your company will receive a demonstration of our robot with student support at one company function. This benefit must be scheduled so that students do not miss school. Coordinated through Mr. Cohen - firstname.lastname@example.org , head mentor of the Power Hawks robotics team.
If you are interested in sponsoring us, please contact us. We are a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. Donations to Power Hawks Robotics Club are tax deductible to the extent provided by current IRS tax laws and regulations. (EIN #27-1125596)
Please make checks out to: Power Hawks Robotics Club, Inc.
Mail to: Power Hawks Robotics Club, Inc. 1498 Lee Way Edgewater, MD 21037
Advisor: Mr. Zachary Cohen email@example.com or TeamPowerhawks@gmail.com.
Help Fuel the Future
We are looking for support from companies who are interested in partnering with the Power Hawks to help build both leadership skills and stronger communities.
Robotics Fundamentals 101
We have over 60 dedicated high school students headed by an advisor, and supported by parent volunteers. We welcome engineers and professionals to come share their skills, then challenge our students to find their own solutions. It takes about $10,000 to participate in one regional competition; $30,000 to compete at the national level.
More Ways To Help
- Not all sponsorship has to be monetary, here are some other ways our team could use your help.
- Provide engineering or technical mentors, any level of involvement is welcome!
- Provide non-technical mentors to help with finances, publicity, graphic design, the list is endless.
- Provide robot services: machining, welding, etc.
- Donate materials for the robot
- Can’t donate? How about a discount?
- Supply a meal for the team January-February
- Donate copy or printing services
- Donate services/products/coupons for a raffle
- Mention sponsoring our team in your newsletter or on your website
- Provide internship opportunities
- Come speak to our team about your company or your career
- Show your team support and come to a regional competition